: : H O M E O F T H E N U T T Y : :
June 21, 2013 admin 15 Comments Uncategorized

We can finally introduce you to not 1 but 2 new nutties!
They are Faye and Abby. We think that these girls will be a great addition to the family.
They will help us cover our shows and ofcourse there will be more new shows/movies moving in to our home!

With these 2 new nutties expanding our nutty family, we hope to be back as we used to be. No more slow loading, more updated and be one of the best screencaps site out there! Hoorayyyy.

WELCOME FAYE AND ABBY!!

15 Responses to “New nutties!!”
Keisha

Hi, I was wondering if you all can add the rest of the season 4 glee screencaps? Glee had 22 episodes in season 4 but on here it only goes up to episode 4. I had emailed you all about it but I never got a reply.

Jun 22, 13 at 4:27 am
JenniferH

Awesome to hear! Patiently waiting for TVD updates because I know you guys are busy, and your caps are so worth the wait. πŸ™‚

Jun 23, 13 at 3:33 am
Abby

Hey Keisha, this is Abby (one of the new nutties). I’ve taken over the Glee gallery. It’s one of my focuses along with getting Teen Wolf and TVD caps up to date. I’ll be as proactive as possible in uploading the epsiodes. Thank you for your patience.

Jun 24, 13 at 1:10 am
JenniferH

Hi Abby, I saw that TVD 4.23-Graduation caps are up. Are the caps going to be that bigger size now as opposed to the 1280×720 that they’ve been?

Jun 28, 13 at 1:39 pm
Abby

Hi Jennifer. I capped 4×23, but can’t for sure say what future TVD caps will be like, because Janine has decided she’d like to continue working on that show.

Jun 28, 13 at 7:21 pm
JenniferH

OK, thanks.

Jun 30, 13 at 11:32 am
JenniferH

Meant to say that it may seem crazy, but I kinda hope that Janine continues with the 1280×720 because I’m OCD in that I want all the sizes to match, LOL! So silly, I know.

Jun 30, 13 at 11:33 am
Dann

That’s some great news πŸ™‚ it makes me so happy…. I was wonder if you’re gonna publish the ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ screencaps?
Thanks.

Jun 24, 13 at 4:35 pm
Lya

YEAH! πŸ™‚ thats so cool… cant wait. Btw like Dann said, your gonna publish the last screencaps of the Twilight Saga (BD2)? I’m a big fan and I really want those screencaps…. πŸ™‚ & I’ so happy to have you guys back!

Jun 25, 13 at 12:39 am
Nutty Soop

BD part 2 will definitely be capped, but not sure when. I’m almost finished with capping The Hobbit and after that I will cap another movie. So maybe after that πŸ˜‰

Jun 30, 13 at 5:31 pm
Anna

Woot! Fantastic news! Can’t wait for more TVD caps! I was also wondering if the new ABC Family show “Twisted” will be capped? πŸ˜€ Thanks guys! Great job on all the caps!

Jun 25, 13 at 11:02 am

I was wondering when you was gonna update the TVD screencaps on the empty albums on season 4 of TVD, I know you are all busy and I will gladly wait for them and keep up the good work on the site

Jun 26, 13 at 9:38 pm
Brit

Super cool! I really hope you guys upload the Rookie Blue screencaps again, and cap the new season! That would be incredibly cool!

Jun 27, 13 at 3:20 am
A

CAN ANYONE POST THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SCREEPCAPS?!

Jul 01, 13 at 12:09 pm
admin

Vampire Diaries caps are coming asap! Hang in there!!

Jul 01, 13 at 7:39 pm